KIDS ONLY SIZE GUIDE
We have clothing from size 80 to 164. All measurements are to be taken directly on your child’s body. Hold the measuring tape firm and level while measuring your child.
- 1. Height – Measure your child with legs together from the top of the head to the floor.
- 2. Chest – With your child’s arms down, slip tape under the arms and across the chest and shoulder blades, holding the tape firm and level.
- 3. Waist – Measure around the natural waistline. The narrowest point.
- 4. Hip – Measure your child at the widest point.
- 5. Inseam – Measure similar trousers that fit the child well, or from the crotch and down to the floor along the inside of the leg.
- 6. Sleeve – Find the middle at the back of the neck and measure down the arm to the wrist bone.